We are seeking volunteers to assist with set up, tear down, competitions, publicity, hospitality, vendor assist, classes, the sheep show, etc. We'd appreciate even one hour of your help during the show. If you can help us out, please contact our volunteer coordinator,
Le Burgett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical set up of the show [arranging tables, chairs, dividers] - Wednesday 4pm
- Welcome Center helpers [sign in, give information, sell raffle tickets, wind skeins] - 2 hrs
- Vendor set up [sign in, answer vendor questions] - Thurs 3pm -7pm; Fri. 8am - 11am
- Class sign-in [sign in folks coming to take a class] - Fri 8am-1pm; Sat 8am-1pm
- Competition sign-in [take registrations from entrants, organize entries for judging] - Fri. all day, Sat 8am-noon
- Vendor support: take water around to vendors, collect lunch orders, deliver orders to kitchen, deliver lunches to vendors.
- Tear down [pack up and move tables, chairs, sweep] - Saturday 6pm -8pm
- Fleece Show and Sale [sell fleeces from competition] - 2 hrs Saturday
- Music: [provide an hour of music for our visitors in our central courtyard]
- Demonstrate your fiberarts skill for our visitors for an hour or two: spinning, weaving, felting, etc.
- Advertising: Send out press releases in May.