If you are interested in volunteering during the festival please contact:
our Volunteer Chair at: VolunteerHHFF@gmail.com.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the organization of the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival you can contact the HHFF, INC. Board at: HoosierHillsFiberFestival@gmail.com
Each year it takes many hands to help build the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival, and all of us are interested in helping the HHFF toward its goal of educating the public about the world about the fiber arts.
There are many ways that you can help with the HHFF too! The Festival is a great way for individuals, home school groups, and community organizations to participate in a local event.
There is a position available for the time and talents you have to offer!
Here is a list of some of the essential tasks performed at the Festival (even one hour of volunteering is appreciated!):
- Welcome Center Helpers [distribute information, give directions, register patrons for door prizes] Friday/Saturday throughout the day.
- Workshop Sign-In [register participants for workshops] Friday/Saturday mornings.
- Competition Sign-In [take registrations from entrants, organize entries for judging] Friday throughout the day and Saturday morning.
- Vendor Support [take water around to vendors, collect lunch orders, deliver orders to kitchen, deliver lunches to vendors] Friday/Saturday throughout the show.
- Fleece Show and Sale [sell fleeces from competition] - Saturday
- Show Set Up [arranging tables, chairs, dividers, sweeping floors] - Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- Tear Down [move tables, chairs, sweep, take down decorations & signs] - Saturday evening.
In addition to general volunteers we are interested in anyone willing to volunteer to perform for the visitors of the festival:
- Do you have a fiber arts skill that you'd like to demonstrate?
- Are you a musician or entertainer interested in performing?
Entertainers and artists please contact: