Each year it takes many hands to help build the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival, and all of us are interested in helping the HHFF toward its goal of educating the public about the world of fiber arts.
There are many ways that you can help with the HHFF too! The Festival is a great way for individuals, home school groups, and community organizations to participate in a local event.
If you are interested in helping out please contact:
Le Burgett at email@example.com
There is a position available for the time and talents you have to offer!
Here is a list of some of the essential tasks performed at the Festival (even one hour of volunteering is appreciated!):
- Welcome Center Helpers [distribute information, sell raffle tickets, wind skeins of yarn] Friday/Saturday throughout the day.
- Workshop Sign-In [register participants for workshops] Friday/Saturday mornings.
- Competition Sign-In [take registrations from entrants, organize entries for judging] Friday throughout the day and Saturday morning.
- Vendor Support [take water around to vendors, collect lunch orders, deliver orders to kitchen, deliver lunches to vendors] Friday/Saturday throughout the show.
- Fleece Show and Sale [sell fleeces from competition] - Saturday
- Show Set Up [arranging tables, chairs, dividers, sweeping floors] - Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- Tear Down [move tables, chairs, sweep, take down decorations & signs] - Saturday evening.
In addition to volunteers we are interested in anyone willing to help with entertaining the visitors to the festival.
- Do you have a fiber arts skill that you'd like to demonstrate?
- Are you a musician or entertainer interested in performing?
Entertainers and artists please contact Janie at: