The Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival
Fleece Sale Hours and Info
Friday 1 P.M. - 4 P.M. & Saturday 10 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Do you have fleece available for sale but aren’t able to have a booth at our festival? Drop them off and we’ll do the work for you!
- Check in for sale-only fleece:
- Each fleece must be in its own clear plastic bag.
- Fleeces must be skirted.
- Fleece with excessive vegetable matter will not be accepted.
- The price of the whole fleece is set by the exhibitor at check-in.
- HHFF, Inc. will retain a 10% commission from each fleece sold. This will be used to help defray the cost of our competition premiums and ribbons.
- Unsold fleece must be picked up by 4:30 P.M. on Saturday.
- Any uncollected fleece will become the property of HHFF, Inc.
For more information email: VendorHHFF@gmail.com